Food-related events during the conference are as follows:
- Opening Reception on Sunday evening
- Daily refreshment breaks, morning and afternoon
- Thursday evening barbecue social
Dining at the Aspen Meadows
For your convenience, the resort has two restaurants on the premises:
- The Meadows Restaurant (open for breakfast and lunch) invites you to dress casually and show up without reservations. Cocktails are served in the Hefner Lounge in comfortable chairs around the fireplace.
- Plato’s Restaurant (open for dinner only) overlooks the mountains and a wooded riverbank. See http://aspenmeadowsresort.dolce.com/property/prop_fnb_overview.php for a sample menu.
Availability of these dining options at Aspen Meadows will be based upon occupany levels.
Dining in Aspen
In town you’ll find a wide variety of dining options, from casual bar food and award winning vegan cuisine to world-class gourmet restaurants. Click here for a recent, rated listing of Aspen restaurants.