Photo: Aleksander Morgado Juez
The conference hotel is the Aspen Meadows resort. This Bauhaus-inspired resort lies on 40 acres overlooking the Roaring Fork River. Surrounded by bike paths, walking trails, and mountain views, the resort is home to the Aspen Institute, an international nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering dialogue on global concerns. Hotel amenities include a health club that offers a range of workout equipment, a half-court gym, steam rooms, and an outdoor pool and spa tub. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided throughout the resort. A business center provides complimentary services such as computer use, scanning, copying, and printing.
The Aspen Meadows Resort is approximately a block from the Aspen Center for Physics and ten blocks from downtown Aspen. Many visitors find it a very pleasant walk, but the resort also runs a complimentary shuttle into town daily.
We are holding a very small block of guest rooms at the Aspen Meadows. We request that you make your reservation as soon as possible. As in years past, those who wait too long will not get a room.
Please reserve your room for 2011 using the Aspen Meadows online reservation system
BoostCon Room Rates at Aspen Meadows: $159 per night, (single or double occupancy) plus tax at 10.1%. This is a special value for guests booking the 1b/1b suite – normally a $40 upgrade.
|Note:||A resort fee of $18 per night will be added to each night’s reservation|
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Payment for one night is required at the time you make your reservation.
- Balance of reservation will be charged to the Credit Card on file, 60 days prior to arrival
- Reservations within 60 days of arrival are due in full
- Cancellations prior to 14 days of arrival are refundable, less a $35 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of your reservation made inside 14 days of arrival is non-refundable.
- BoostCon rates will be extended 3 days prior and 3 days after the conference, subject to availability.
- Rates do not include breakfast or other meals.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm (Mountain Time) on day of arrival; check-out time is 11:00 am on departure day.
Questions About Lodging?
Please call the Aspen Meadows resort at 1-800-452-4240 or 1-970-925-4240 with any questions.